- Sell to Fans, Not Scalpers – Scalpers and ticket brokers are notorious for buying large blocks of tickets and reselling them at inflated prices. This rent – seeking behavior is often economically inefficient and results in the “true fan” paying much more for a ticket while the artist receives none of those monetary gains.
- The Artists Can Set the Rules – Using the TrueTickets platform, artists can control the price of an event ticket from start to finish. Tickets can be sold in the secondary market, but only at a markup that the artist allows.
- And authentically Engage with Fans – Using the data collected on the TrueTickets platform, we can discern purchasers from actual attendees enabling us to identify unique fan characteristics that other ticket systems cannot. We can then use that information to better market the artist’s content to others who fit those uniquely identified characteristics as well as optimize tour dates and locations.
We Do More Than Create A Platform, We
- Work with Artists and Performers to implement a desired rule set for sale and resale prices
- Verify Buyers and Sellers by providing a platform where all participants are identified and known
- Track Tickets Through Their Lifecycle because we can verify all transactions from purchase to event entry
- Have Lower Fees because we use an efficient blockchain-based architecture to facilitate transactions
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/8/d749336424/htdocs/clickandbuilds/GBAglobalnet/wp-content/plugins/sabai-directory/assets/templates/directory_listings_list_with_map.html.php on line 33