- This event has passed.
Blockchain Hyperledger Fabric & Composer Development & Get Certified in 30 Hrs in Washington DC
April 15, 2019 @ 8:00 am - April 17, 2019 @ 6:00 pm UTC-5$1900
In 30 hour course, you will learn the need for blockchain applications, where blockchain is used, and about Hyperledger Fabric, the open source framework for developing blockchain applications and solutions with a modular architecture. It will introduce you to the Hyperledger Composer tool that helps you create Hyperledger Fabric applications through several hands-on parts.
This course has been meticulously designed and taught by subject matter experts. The live training expert will walk you through both overview topics and deep dive topics, such as steps to integrate/develop an application with Hyperledger Fabric. There are use cases, proof of concepts, as well as interactive part work about the concepts.
– Understand why Blockchain is needed and where
– Explore the major components of Blockchain
– Learn about Hyperledger Fabric and the structure of the Hyperledger Architecture
– Lean the features of the Fabric model including chaincode, SDKs, Ledger, Security and Membership Services
– Perform comprehensive coding on writing chaincode
– Explore the architecture of Hyperledger Fabric
– Understand and perform in depth coding on Bootstrapping the Network
– Gain a detailed understanding of the benefits, components and architecture of Hyperledger Composer
– Learn Hyperledger Explorer and Hyperledger Composer Playground
– Perform comprehensive coding to integrate/develop an application with Hyperledger Fabric running a smart contract
– Build applications on Hyperledger Fabric
30 hours in 3 days (Mon-Wed) from 8 am-6 pm
$1,300 online or $1,900 in DC
GBA members get $200 discount for this course. Visit the below page to get the promotion code: