Blockchain Architecture Decisions
This course describes the architectural and technical issues that must be considered before launching a blockchain development program. There are many decisions and issues that face a new project team. They include:
- Is a blockchain the right solution? Would a distributed database or other technology be adequate?
- If so, what type of blockchain should be used? Should a blockless solution be used?
- Should the solution be an open or closed blockchain?
- Who are the participants in the blockchain
- What consensus models and trust algorithm should be used?
- What development platform should be used?
- Should it be open source platform like BigChainDB, Elements Blockchain Platform, Eris:db, Multichain , Openchain, Quorum or Sawtooth Lake, Stellar.
- Should a commercial development platform like Chain Core, Corda, Credits, Domus Tower Blockchain, Ethereum, HydraChain, Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Iroha, Hyperledger or Symbiont Assembly be used?
- What software development knowledge, skills and experience are transferable?
- What sort of architectural and resource capabilities and constraints should be considered in making the early decisions that will have dramatic impact on the success of the project.
This course is intended for technical leaders who must make technical decisions about architecture, environment, and development platforms.
View the schedule of training sessions for the Intro to Blockchain for Government course and register today!